instagram and life lately


From left to right, by row:
1) Lush 'So White' bath bomb. I received this for Christmas, and really liked it. I was told by the SA to throw it in the tub/break it open, which I did, but I don't think it really added to the experience. I liked the scent, but not enough to make me want to repurchase. I continue my search for the perfect bath bomb!

2) Just a picture of me- I've been really into maiden braids the past few weeks. I have somewhat long hair, and this has been a really fun way to style it. I'll usually make 2 braids on each side and flip over. Pinterest hair pins are converting me!

3) Random sky shot on the way into work last week.

4) Lush Cosmetic Warrior fresh face mask. I picked this up the last time I was at Lush. I really liked it, but I don't think I used it thickly enough until I was nearing the end of the tub haha. I really loved this mask, and noticed a huge difference after I used it. I think I would prefer a more exfoliating mask. Next time!

5) Petra bein' cute. Aaaaaaw~

6) Mine and Jack's name cards from Christmas dinner. :) I feel very lucky to have had Jack's family welcome me this holiday season.

7) A picture I took looking out the window at work!

8) The best coffee. How did I live without thee? I went to get gas at a station which had a Green Mountain Coffee sign at the window, but the coffee side was all closed down. It was a sad spot on a nice Saturday morning.

9) Neat tap handle over at the Manchester British Beer Company! We really like their food- and their wide selection of beer. I thought it was fantastic that they actually put real blueberries in my already blueberry beery. 

Jack and I are watching The West Wing! When I saw it on Netflix I knew it was destiny- I will finally have a buddy to watch this show with me! So great.

I think  I am holding well with my resolutions so far. I wrote them on a nice sheet of paper, framed it, and put it on top of my dresser so I'll notice it at least once every day.

4 comments:

  1. I really like your hair in that top photo. Also, I love lush! Just wish i had money to actually buy stuff from there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been styling it that way a lot lately.
      I discovered Lush late last year. I got a lot as Christmas presents, and I wish I could afford more of their hair products. ;^; someday haha

      Delete
  2. I have to agree with Octavia, you hair looks great in that second photo! I also love that you use lush products, they're my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I finally got to try Lush in... October I think? I'm in love. I wish I could afford more! XD

      Delete