Journal Jar #002

And we're back!

Random light from a bar. I wonder if they change the figures inside every season? (This is totally a great excuse to go back to the bar.)


What are you looking forward to the most?

Right now? The big meeting I've been working on for a few weeks to be over. We have about 20 external people coming in, and I'm still putting the final touches on things.... If all goes as planned I will be so happy. I just want it to be over so I can come home and enjoy a bath bomb without thinking oh god I forgot x. y. z. and these are all the ways they will destroy everything. Keeps me up at night! Last night at least.

In the long term, there are lots of things I am looking forward to. Taking my first near-perfect picture. My first snowball fight and snowman. The first time I go back home since my move. The trip home after that. The next time I get to eat a Disneyland churro.

There are lots of things I am looking forward to, but the most?

I am looking forward to that next quiet, calm moment where I am at peace, free of stress and anxiety because I'll finally be ahead of all my personal projects. It'll totally happen soon.

Journal Jar Series
In an earlier post, I talked about creating my own journal jar. As I add prompts, and complete others in my personal journal I will be sharing some responses here. Please feel free to add your own responses to the questions, or borrow for your own post!


2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I remember being super stressed at work and being kept up at night! I would keep a little notepad on my nightstand to write it down so I would feel better about remembering it in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up making an action items list in my head... Once it was ingrained I was able to calm down enough to sleep.
      I need to start keeping a notepad by my bed though! I misplaced the pen I normally keep there for all writing purposes too...

      Delete