up to date Sunday #5


Changed my header! This is a bigger, b/w version. Same location as my previous header picture, which you can see here

current song: Calvin Harris feat. Example - We'll Be Coming Back (What does this have to do with the season/new year? Nothing really.)

current thoughts: Aaaaaah have to get my schedule down before the new year! There are things that need to be done! Ever since I really figured out that I need to be doing something (hopefully productive) to feel like I've spent my time well it's been really helpful. I don't really want to do the dishes, but if at 4 PM I can give myself a list of what I've done so far that day I'll feel so much better. (Especially if dishes is one of those things!)

current plan: Figure out how to dispose of our Christmas tree. Jack has never had one in this apartment building, and we haven't seen any others in parking lot/dumpster area. Make our apartment neater and prettier. Later we are going out with some friends who have had a hard time this holiday season. This was originally supposed to happen last night, but then we got quite a bit of snow all at once!

current workout: Still on Tara Stiles Slim Calm Sexy Yoga. I've just been leaving my mat out, and will hang out for a while and watch TV and go through the book. Think I overstretched a few days ago though, so I've been taking it easy. I love working out with a book, which I really haven't done before (video all the way!) but I like that there is no one rushing me out of the one pose I really really like!

current quote:
Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” ― Henry David Thoreau

10 comments:

  1. I find working out from a book to be so hard! I have one focused on lifting and it's so distracting to keep having to look back and forth! Plus I'm sure my form is all wrong!

    Good luck getting the tree out of there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think with lifting I would get really frustrated! I get all worried about my form as well and spend the whole time looking at the mirror. If it was a book about cardio I would also be in a bad spot. Yoga seems to be working out okay haha.

      Thank you! I'm still working on it haha.

      Delete
  2. Your new header looks lovely! I love that quote too.

    Happy New Year Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)

      Happy New Year Meredith :)

      Delete
  3. Your new header is gorgeous!!!!
    I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      Me too- I had written it down in a few places and felt it fitting with the stress I have building up this week haha.

      Delete
  4. I love the new header! You're such a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope to grow as a photographer over this year. :)

      Delete
  5. Stephanie!! First of all, I'm glad I found your blog (I found it through Renee above). Secondly, what a beautiful picture. May I follow your wonderful blog??

    Have a Great New Year :)

    ~Keith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keith! I'd love for you to follow my blog. I will check out yours as well. :)
      Thank you so much for the complement on my photo!

      Happy New Year. :)

      Delete