Almost ready for the latest addition to our family!

I had a somewhat rough day at work today- but I think a lot of it is my own neurotic self getting out of control. I try to always remind myself that I have the chance to be the best version of myself possible. I've talked about this in a few posts, but it's something I try to keep with me. I really have noticed a difference in how productive, and calm I am.

This weekend Jack and I get to pick up the newest addition to our family! Petra is ready to bring home. We could have picked her up tonight, but we didn't want to bring her home and leave her alone all Friday. We'll be picking her up on Saturday after a Doctor's appointment. Because we live in such a small apartment (about 650 square feet) it will be difficult to keep the cats separated at first, but while we're gone we'll have them in separate rooms. I hope they get along well so we don't have to do that for too long.

I stopped by the company store at work today and got a pair of boots! Not the iconic Timberlands, but they are totally me! I will be back to pick up some other things for family & friends. :) The cafeteria spoils us- I have been enjoying the best coffee and food. (Seriously- Green Mountain Gingerbread Coffee is the beeeeest.)

I got an Instax earlier this week- all my pictures are either all black because I take them from too far, or totally off because I adjusted for the viewfinder in the wrong way. What an easy mistake! Once I start taking some better ones I'll share- I do love being able to take photos this way! I always wanted a Polaroid, but I'm pretty sure the Instax is easier to carry around.

I'll post some of the pictures I've been taking in general this weekend. I hope we get more snow soon so I can get gorgeous Christmas lights photos. :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I will post some soon! I have been carrying my camera with me everywhere, so I should have some up soon. :)

      Delete
  2. I like this post so much: can't wait to see same pictures!!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a Daniel Wellington watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Petra!! I can't wait to see your instax photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon! They're all cat pictures and Jack makes fun of me because I it's the most expensive film and I just take photos of cats. XD

      Delete