I have a few of these on my wish lists... I hope I am able to add some to my home soon!
My list from yesterday:
- Visit a vintage shop (today) didn't happen, so I will try for sometime soon
Bodycombat (today)Was awesome! It's a bit of a drive, but I enjoyed the instructor. Happy I was able to last through the whole session too....
- Bodypump (tomorrow)
Visit Lush (today)Aaaah, I went in with a list. The poor SA kept asking IS THERE MORE YOU WANT TO SEE? Her basket was already full- leave me with my purchases in peace!
- Watch the Superbowl! (tomorrow!) Taking this off- we're probably going to stay inside so we can.....
- Clean the apato (hahahahha) !! We've made some progress today. One of our neighbors had to move abruptly, and gave a few things to us. Merging it in with our own things has allowed for a pretty big rehaul in the kitchen!
- Take the most luxurious bath possible! (whenever) I got a few bath bombs from Lush today- not sure which I want to use tomorrow. Ex Factor (I'm a sucker for cute things that remind me of Taylor Swift songs), Dragon Egg or the mystery one I got a while ago but haven't checked out in a while....
- Revisit my favorite blogs to see how everyone has been (all weekend) I feel bad about not getting to this yet. I've been really surprised about how busy I am today - moving things around in the apartment, dishes, and watching Star Trek Voyager with Jack. We are obsessed with this show.
- Scrapbook! (tomorrow) I have been collecting my pictures/receipts for my PL spreads- I have about three weeks I want to complete. I've cleared off a ton of my desk so it will hopefully go pretty fast in the print/laying out area, so I can embellish a ton!
- Visit a friend (at some point!) I hope I get to this as well- Jack and I usually double date with friends every week and we couldn't meet up this week. Sad stuff! Hopefully we will be able to next week.
My list for today:
- Bodypump (today)
- My normal sunday cleaning extravaganza
- Grocery shopping (today)
- Scrapbook! (today)
- Clean the apato (today)
- Take the most luxurious bath possible (today)
- Revisit my favorite blogs :) (always)
- Visit a vintage shop (sometime soon)
I have been logging my food on MyFitnessPal lately- if you want to add me or anything feel free! I love reading other peoples food diary's- I get tons of ideas. :)