So, that's happening!
I have the day off work tomorrow- the thought of driving in during a somewhat clear morning, then having to hope when I leave I'm not caught in a ton of snow at some point wasn't too appealing. It was a good week at work though. :) I was super productive.
I think I had an episode of SAD over the past few weeks - I gained some weight. I had no motivation to do anything and ate nothing but carbs. There is more too it than that, which led me to purchasing a phototherapy lamp. I've been using it consistently for about a week now and I feel it has been effective. I have also started working out more- this week I made it to Zumba and Caribbean Rhythm. As I'll possibly be snowed in the next few days, I plan on doing a few at home workouts and living on my yoga mat. :)
So here is the start of my list for the weekend!:
- Complete printing and placing of Project Life photos
- Finish Star Trek: Voyager (if you follow me on twitter, you have heard lots about the adventures of the USS Voyager crew)
Do Kickboxing DVD!13:27, 2/8
- Do Zumba DVD!
- Do Yoga Meltdown DVD!
- Do Yoga in general!
- Drink two pots of detox tea
- Eat my recommended calorie allowance
- Complete my week-at-a-glance housekeeping items, including those I have missed
- Organize my finances
- Take a luxurious bath with one of my bath bombs (and try out a bubble bar!)
I have 72 hours for these items! I will be a bit disappointed if I do not complete them. :)