|Petraaaa. I have about 30 pictures of her sitting on top of the stool she's fallen in love with. |
|Earlier we dug out our cars, and had to drive to Jack's parents - their back chairs had been buried! Getting to see all the snow covered yards was really neat.|
- Complete printing and placing of Project Life photos (photos have been edited! some fillers have also been printed)
- Finish Star Trek: Voyager
Do Kickboxing DVD! Do Zumba DVD!
- Do Yoga Meltdown DVD!
- Do Yoga in general!
- Drink at least 3 cups of detox tea (Now thinking two pots is a bit overboard - changed to 3 cups)
- Eat my recommended calorie allowance (Staying somewhat good with this! Happy I am not going overboard at least..)
Complete my week-at-a-glance housekeeping items, including those I have missedYay for 15 minute cleaning bursts!
- Organize my finances
- Take a luxurious bath with one of my bath bombs (and try out a bubble bar!)
This has been a strange weekend so far- I usually only have two days, so having another day is so strange! I hope I am able to get through more tomorrow.