I ❤❤ Autumn Tag


I've seen this around a few places and have always wanted to do a tag post/video, so here we go!

1. It's finally Autumn; what are you most looking forward to this season?
The Foliage already passed! So right now I'm most looking forward to Thanksgiving with my new family circle here in New Hampshire. :) 

2. What Autumn item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?
My fur lined boots! Sometimes when we go out a night it's already reached 30F or below, so they're a huge help. 

3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror film marathon all month long...What is your favourite scary film to watch?
Well, Halloween for me was spent curled up in bed watching Burn Notice! But my favorite scary movie is probably the original Shutter. 

4. What is your favourite Autumn treat?
Pumpkin everything! I am a huge fan of pumpkin candles, pie, cookies, muffins, cold drinks, warm drinks, ice cream, etc. And a new addition to this may be the fall quesadilla at the local T-Bones restaurant which had apples, and walnuts in it. Who would've thought?

5. Now that summer is finally over, What will you miss about it?
I think what I'll miss most is spending time with my mom in our backyard. We all put a lot of work into it and it was the perfect relaxation area. You can see some snapshots in a recent post

6. What make-up/beauty products do you love for Autumn?
I haven't changed my make up! I only really got into it this year, so I'm still learning a lot. I have noticed my skin gets drier a lot faster, so I've been upping my lotion use. 

7. What have you recently bought in preparation for the up and coming season?
A winter coat! I posted about some of my other winter readiness items in a recent post. I made sure my jacket was waterproof, and will probably pick up some leather waterproofing sprays for my boots. Which said they were waterproof. My toes still got wet!!

8. Have you ever been trick'or'treating?
When I was younger it was a high light for me! I was always a princess or some zany thing I came up with. I can't even imagine how much candy I ate in one night! There is no trick or treating in our area really, so I just bought the big bags to eat myself this year. 

9. Name the first 5 things that come to your head when you think of Autumn.
Foliage, apples, wind, warm colors, pumpkin.

10. What is your favourite season and why?
Probably spring - the weather finally picks up and everything is warm and lively again. :)

Met with a recruiter earlier at a staffing agency, she seemed optimistic about how easy it would be to place me and get a good fit with me. I just need to complete some software assessments and hopefully that will be off! Have a phone screening tomorrow which I'm excited about, even if it is retail. It's good retail! 

Jack is at his second job interview, we're hoping that goes well. We got invited to a friends for dinner afterwards which will be awesome. I hope everyone is having a fantastic monday, at home or at work! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment