this week's favorite things

The backyard at my old house/parents house. It is gorgeous.

As the holidays get closer I'm starting to miss home more and more. How did this reach a head point yesterday? Laundry machines. The laundry machines in our building are terrible! And expensive. :( Either way, I'm trying to figure out how to healthily deal with my home sickness. Yesterday, I was extremely productive, but possibly a bit too neat-freaky. (I washed coins because they'd been sitting out for ~4 years! Ew!) I hope to have more small projects for myself in the future, which I'm able to show off a bit more!

Here are some of my favorite things I have found this week:

clothes x the gingerbread scarf from this ootd pair

food x these autumn salads. I really need to get back into the habit of making salads!

hair x this french braid into a ponytail do. just need to get capable of french braiding!

yoga x these pigeon pose tips. A lot of my night practices focus on pigeon pose, I'm trying to open my hips up a lot. I want to be able to do the splits by my birthday next year!

yoga x these poses for a better nights rest. i've been having some issues sleeping soundly, so i am happy to try out these easy poses at night.

decor x this lovely, feminine desk snapshot. i am constantly redoing my set up and trying to find new decorations and this photo is the dream. 

DIY x this studding tutorial is great, and not intimidating at all! might try this on a pair of flats.

food x this recipe for low calorie sausage, sage, and apple stuffing. NEED I SAY MORE?

feature x this interview with hair guru Chris Dylan. I've been needing some tips, and I think I've found a lot of goo info here.

food x this recipe for the Texas Roadhouse free bread. Which is the best bread I've ever tasted.

I am looking forward to going out for some drinks with friends tonight! I hope everyone is having a great Saturday so far!


stephanie
twitter ❤ instagram ❤ pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Looks so peaceful in your parents backyard. Siiigh. Also, I dabble in yoga a bit, but I would totally try out those poses to sleep better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom's goal was spa-like! XD
      I really like the yoga features on fitsugar, I'm a dabbler as well and I've found them to be very accessible.
      ❤stephanie

      Delete